3. Where do I find the serial number?
The serial number is located on the box your product came in. The serial number is 9 alpha-numeric characters long.
The alpha numeric serial number can also be found on the back of all of the eligible printers. Please note that the serial number on the back of the machine will appear as part of a much longer code most commonly starting with e66 or e67. Only the last 9 alpha-numeric characters will need to be noted to complete the registration.
Not accepting your serial number?
Please make sure you haven’t accidently used the letter ‘o’ instead of the number ‘0’. The ‘/’ inside the ‘0’ means that it’s a number. Also, please make sure you have removed any spaces. If you continue to experience problems please call 1300 761 785.
4. Can I make a cash back claim if I bought my product from Officeworks?
No. Officeworks are a non-participating reseller. Products purchased from Officeworks are not eligible for cash back.
Eligible Retailers are Harvey Norman, The Good Guys, Dick Smith Electronics, Retravision, Joyce Mayne, Big W and participating business to business retailers.
5. Where can I get the application form?
The application form can be found online at www.brother-money.com.au
6. What do I need to do with my receipt/tax invoice?
A copy of your tax invoice will need to be mailed in to our office. Receipts/Tax Invoices can be posted to: "Brother Cash Back Promotion" PO Box 6246, Baulkham Hills BC, NSW 1755. Remember to write your unique reference code and your full name on the back of your tax invoice/receipt. All valid tax invoices/receipts must be sent within 30 days of your purchase.
7. When will I receive my cash back?
Please allow approximately 5 working days from receipt and validation of correct documents for your claim to be processed.
8. Who can I call if I need to speak to a person regarding my claim?
Please read through all the FAQs on this page before contacting us. If they do not answer your questions, please call 1300 761 785 or email email@example.com.
9. Do I need to send in my original tax invoice?
No. You can make a legible photocopy. No hand written tax invoice/receipts permitted.
10. Is this offer valid on all Brother Printers, Labellers and Consumables?
No. The Cash back offer is only valid on the products listed on the home page of this website.
11. Can I apply if I live outside of Australia or have purchased a Brother product abroad?
No. The offer is only open to residents of Australia who have purchased it within the country.
12. How will I know you have received my posted tax invoice?
Please allow up to two weeks from time of posting for us to process your claim. When your claim has been processed you will receive an email confirming payment or requesting more information. You can also track your claim online by using the unique code you were given when you registered.
13. If I return the product under any returns policy, must I also return the cash back?
Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 761 785.
14. What does EFT mean?
EFT stands for an Electronic Funds Transfer which simply means that the cash back will be deposited into your nominated bank account.
15. What is a Citi® Prepaid Card?
16. How long is the Citi Prepaid Card valid for?
The card is valid for twelve (12) months.
17. Can I withdraw cash from the Citi Prepaid Card?
No. Unfortunately your card will not allow you to withdraw cash.
18. Can I change my payment method? I have selected EFT payment but no longer want to do that. Can I choose to receive a Citi Prepaid Card instead?
No. You cannot change your payment method once it has been selected and your claim submitted.